Phoenix Metropolitan Area/Maricopa County
Hello! Thank your for visiting our website. Please read the information below, before filling out your application!
Currently, we are accepting applications for low-income single moms in college, who live in Phoenix and the surrounding cities of the Phoenix Metro Valley / Maricopa County AZ. (NOTE: if you are an online student, you must live in Maricopa County).
The application link is below.
– NURSING STUDENTS: You must either be on the waiting list OR have already begun nursing school in order to apply.
– ALL STUDENTS: All candidates must meet the requirements listed below, under SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS.**
- This is a very competitive scholarship designed to assist low-income single mom families while the mom is earning her college degree.
- In addition to financial assistance, we provide other program services to our scholarship recipients.
- Services received depend on the level of scholarship a student receives from our organization (full supportive services or a partial award).
- If you are just starting your first semester of college classes, it is best to wait until you have completed at least one full semester (of nine or more credit hours) before you apply.
**ALL applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have US Citizenship and reside in Maricopa County/the Phoenix-Metro Valley (Arizona)
- Be legally single / divorced and may not reside with a domestic partner
- Registered in college and have a cumulative GPA 2.8 or better
- Carry minimum of nine (9) credit hours per semester
- Have at least one child under age 11 living with you
- Attend and participate in the regularly scheduled meetings
- Be a responsible and responsive program participant
Remember to review your application for correct information, spelling and grammar before submitting it for consideration.
Access the Phoenix/Maricopa County Application Here
Access the Tucson Application Here